Investment Advising Services
For Nonprofits Organizations & Foundations Our Investment Advising Services provide the necessary framework you need to make sound investment decisions that promote your organizations goals.
We ensure your Investment Policy Statement is designed to help your organization reach its goals without taking undue risk.
- Establish portfolio objectives to meet organizations needs
- Measure willingness and ability to assume risk
- Pair objectives with risk tolerance to create the portfolio allocation
- Determine which asset classes to include in allocation
We ensure your current investments are allocated properly and are providing you sufficient return to meet your objectives.
- Review your performance relative to benchmarks, peers and goals
- Compare your portfolios allocation to the target allocation
- Review investment manager performance
- Compare total investment manager fees relative to the industry averages
- Recommend changes to improve portfolio allocation
We ensure implementation and management of your portfolio.
- Design Investment Policy
- Determine whether active money managers or passive index funds should be used
- Select and continuously monitor active money managers
- Rebalance portfolio to target allocation
- Fee-only investment management (no commissions, no front end loads, no back end loads)
For more information about these services contact Lance Gunkel at email@example.com or call (515) 225-6000.